How can I get rid of the interest-hungry Synchrony (former GE) without hurting credit score much?
I have 4 or 5 different credit accounts with Synchrony Bank, the ones who partner with various popular online retailers and offer you X months free financing on purchases over Y dollars, and then if they see you are paying your bills they continuously raise your credit limit while charging you enormous interest, thus sinking their teeth into naive young people who don't really understand how credit works, like I was, and now through a series of bad decisions in weak moments I have a large amount of high APR debt that I need to get managed.

I don't need to reconsolidate all my debt, I am able to make all my monthly payments. But I would like to find a way to get the ridiculous 20-27% APRs on my almost $20k of Synchrony accounts consolidated into one more manageable chunk so I am not wasting hundreds of dollars a month on extra interest. I am moving soon and finances will be tighter and having one account for those debts with a lower interest rate would be pretty helpful.