Question

kellllyannn21

how can i cancel credit cards in my name?
hi im pretty upset. i just noticed i have a credit score, that i did not get myself! there are a few credit cards out in my name that are not mine. i have no idea what to do. im really upset because this is a very serious thing, im only 23 i would never think this would happen. what do i have to do to fix this and cancel the credit cards they have in my name! please help me!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes with each credit bureau reporting a card or other information that you did not do.  They have to investigate each dispute and either verify or delete it. I would mrecommend doing the disputes in writing and keep copies for your records until this issue is resolved.