Question

MoneyPit7

How am I supposed to consolidate my credit card debt?
I've applied for several loans to consolidate my credit card debt but I've gotten denied because my credit card debt is too high!

So what am I supposed to do to get my credit card debt down? I've got a good credit score and always pay on time, I just want to consolidate everything so I can actually pay things off instead of just paying a little more than the minimum each month.

purchase a copy of "the total money makeover" 

goto  www.daveramsey.com and start reading

Good Luck

Try contacting your current credit card holders and ask them to lower your interest rate so you are paying off more of the principle instead of interest.  Or, get a second job, have a garage sale or sell some old gold to try and pay them down to improve your score.  Another good website is www.credit.about.com.