Question

Vvasquez91

Hi, it is showing my credit score as N/A. How do i update that?
Can i please contact someone over the phone

You see that when you have no credit. You will also see wording like NO DATA.

Get some accounts, start building your credit history. Learn your rights at cleanslatecredit. org

Don't pay for free information. Do things yourself whenever possible.

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. 

FIX IT HERE

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE AOVE!!  You cannot magically improve your credit.  If a company can verify it, it is true.  If they can't verify it, they must remove it.  These are things you can do yourself.  Educate yourself utilizing the many tools offered for FREE on this site.

There is no such thing as a 110 % guarantee either.  

If you have a score it'll update, probably a glitch in reporting.

No CK support available, ever. 7 years here you should know this.

Jensetter04

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m. He’s affordable and always at your service. 

Credit score

For a score with a range between 300-850, a credit score of 700 or above is generally considered good. A score of 800 or above on the same range is considered to be excellent.

Jensetter04