Question

jrkqvwilliams

Help with letter/paid tax lein.
I just paid off an old tax lein. I need to mail this paperwork along with an letter to CB's. Any advice for writing this letter or maybe a website where I could get some ideas. Im trying to buy a house and need this off my credit asap.
Thanks.

The tax lien remains on your credit report for 7 years after the date it was paid off and there is likely no way of removing it before then since a lien is a matter of public record, which usually means a type of legal action.  You just may have to work on building your credit history until after this falls off.