Question

abemooon

Heavy debt and no options.
I am currently 10000 in debt and have a credit score/remarks that will not allow me to qualify for a debt consolidation loan for more than 250 dollars. Advice please.

Its time to change your habits.

You need to rein in your spending and start getting your debt paid off. 

Google  Dave Ramsey.  He is the best at teaching you how to live debt free.  I don't agree with him 100% of the time, I do believe that using credit can be to your advantage, but he is great at teaching you to how pay off your debt and get control of your budget.

There is no simple solutions. It takes tightening your belt and learning to NOT live beyond your means.