Question

Souschefjoe

Have an account in collections by alliance one how do I contact them?
my report show's an account in collection by Alliance one for only $104, I want to pay it off and I have no idea what it is from, I looked up Alliance one online got an 800 # left msg's but haven't heard anything, any idea's what I could do? Thanks

How old is the debt? Something the collection agency will never tell you is that once you pay the debt, they will reset that 7 year clock. 

brandnew554

You can contact the credit bureaus and attach your remark to the file which will help as well.