Question

ekindred

Has anyone used Sky Blue Credit Repair?
I recently signed up for them after checking around. They have an A+ rating from BBB. I am eager to start with their services to see how they can help me. I have 3 credit cards and just recently got a secured card. I was told that I was about 9 months away from qualifying for a mortage, but am hoping that the secured card and credit repair agency move that process along faster. Thank you!

Great Customer Service

I used Sky Blue for only one month in hopes of getting some erroneous medical collections removed from my credit reports. I personally did not see any results in 30 days, and after doing some research, I felt comforable in tackling the dispute process on my own. I must say these people demonstrated amazing customer service, though. They were timely and professional and were even quick and courteous about issuing a refund when I requested to cancel my service. I was very impressed with how I was treated by this company and would recommend them to anyone who wants professional, affordable help in cleaning up his/her credit report.

They helped me

I have used them for about three months and my scores have all went up I statred close to about 550 and have reach close 630 and have seen over 9 items deleted from my reports  Iam now waiting on the next steps should be my last month working with them since just about all my negative stuff is gone.

Not worth it

I'm sure that this is true with all companies who claim to do this type of service, but since I only used Sky Blue I cannot comment on those other companies. In my case, only a few disputes could be claimed and the credit bureaus flagged the disputes as suspicious, denying the dispute altogether. With that said, the service did nothing for me and I was out 2 months of fees before I knew that I had wasted my time and money. 

KeyWestRider

The king of blanket disputes is 'LL. I got messed up for about 1300, some people got messed up for way more. I consider myself lucky. I ended up getting the retired package with a clean slate credit and it came to a grand total of 235 for 7 months of work. The kid is great. Down to earth and kicked butt for me. Said this I can do, this other no one can do it is wrong boom. I asked how much upfront he laughed. Nothing.

I took an hour of his time first call. Nothing. I asked what penalties were. He laughed. No such thing. He laughed every time I asked him the same questions I had asked Lexington. He just laughed. Total to me after his work performed 35 dollars flat.

Ok. Who the he'll works for 35 dollars? You tell me. No company I have found even talks to you without some pitch. He laughed at all the times I said what are the fees! Laughed in my face. No fees. No filing fee, illegal. No upfront fee, illegal. Not penalty fees. On and on. I thought I'm in the twilight zone. He has no grants, no federal funding bit it's a non profit. I had to wait. I didn't mind. 35 dollars for the work.he took.on. come on. He even hung up laughing. Thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I love those kids. They helped me out. This is a serious company. That's all I can say. Good luck going with someone else because all the others overcharge and abuse. That's my take.

I Use Them

Hello,

I'm currently using Sky Blue credit repair. I notice that my scores are increasing but only when I view my report on equifax,experian, and transunion direct websites. My credit scores do gradually increase as items are paid/removed using Credit Karma, but at a much slower rate.

Hope this helps.

KetKet1

Equifax, Experian and Transunion are the sites you would want your credit to be increasing on instead of credit karma since they are the actual credit bureaus.

Sky Blue / Inquires

Hello, Can Sky Blue remove hard Inquires from your credit report in less than the 2 year allotted time. I have 17 Hard Inquires on my credit report :( .  Im currently trying to increase my credit score, but the more i dig into it the worse my report looks. I am trying to increase my credit score at least 100 points in order to purchase a house and im looking to buy in approx 12 months. im currently 2,260$ in debt (hospital bills / Tmobile), hopefuly i can come to a debt settlement agreement and give each collector 50% of the amount owed in return to have removed from my credit report. I do have 4 credit cards and 1 loan that is in good standing with ontime payments. My last concern with my credit report is the fact I have several cosed account and a Bankruptcy that i filed in 2012. I understand im stuck with the bankruptcy until 2019, but some of these cosed accounts are dated back til 2006 (over 7 years old). Im seriously thinking about using Sky Blue to help me and hopefully i can start looking for a house in a year.  IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS, HELP OR HELPFUL INFORMATION. TIA :)

KeyWestRider

Go with who you want or do it yourself. But know what can and can't be removed. Because if they promise you and don't deliver they will still charge you and their money back guarantee may have clauses that limit what you get back. Some plAces deduct fees and such and you'll n lucky to get back bus fare. I signed with 'LL and I paid them the upfront 250 and paid 180 for the platinum and got 1 deletion in 5 months. When I canceled they charged me a cancellation fee.

Be careful.

I went with a clean slate credit outnof miami, and they didn't charge upfront, made no promises and never once were unavailable. And in the same time frame got my life turned around. So some company's are good and some want the big bucks and do damage. If they want to verify who you are they should use an online software. I know acscc used nexus lexxus. They never asked me for a photo of anything. Learn your rights.

KeyWestRider

Ok. Who the heck works for 35 dollars? You tell me. No company I have found even talks to you without some pitch. He laughed at all the times I said what are the fees! Laughed in my face. No fees. No filing fee, illegal. No upfront fee, illegal. Not penalty fees. On and on. I thought I'm in the twilight zone. He has no grants, no federal funding bit it's a non profit. I had to wait for a call back. 3 hours. I didn't mind. 35 dollars for the work.he took.on. come on. He even hung up laughing. Thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I love those kids. They helped me out. This is a serious company. That's all I can say. Good luck going with someone else because all the others overcharge and abuse. That's my take.

The business is not accredited by the BBB

KeyWestRider

Read the wall street journal and CNN money's report on pay for play. Lots of businesses pay for their rating. BBB applies to brick and mortar conpanies, virtual companies don't need it or get it. BBB can be bought. I am an accountant assistant and own my own consulting firm and I get the calls all the time. Pay for a rating or blah blah blah. What is the point of a rating of you buy it?

The BBB is about 100 years old bit they are about making money. Don't go based on that. Do a public search, call the AG, call the FTC and see how they are in standing with them of you must. The BBB is a joke.

SmallCat1269

Companies don't have to be. It is not required under the law.

Did well by me

I hired Blue Sky about 15 days ago, they said they would dispute two items on my credit report.   I expected it to take about two months but they both came off this week. I am pretty happy about that. When I signed up I actually had three items that I wanted to dispute but they said the third one may cause adverse action 

Blue sky

I recently signed up with them but I am little skeptical on giving them my credit karma and experian login info. They send me an email asking me to email them my login and password for credit karma and experian. I want to know if everyone here did that or they are just asking me ?🤔

Charge off

I would like to know if they can help with removing charge offs

Charge off

I would like to know if they help to remove charge offs Help!!!