Question

ekindred

Has anyone used Sky Blue Credit Repair?
I recently signed up for them after checking around. They have an A+ rating from BBB. I am eager to start with their services to see how they can help me. I have 3 credit cards and just recently got a secured card. I was told that I was about 9 months away from qualifying for a mortage, but am hoping that the secured card and credit repair agency move that process along faster. Thank you!

Clean slate credit consultants of miami. The non profit group recommended. No feea upfrimt. Most direct geoup ive aeen so far. I dont impreas easy amd trust even less. They are a small company near the gablea where i live.

Worked great for me….

I used the service for about 3 or 4 months.  They had 7 items removed or updated, and my credit score from all three bureaus went up over 100 points.  Yes, if you have the time and know-how, you can absolutely do this stuff yourself.  I personally don't have the time, patience, or expertise to do it and have no interest in learning.  My time is valuable to me, and the money I spent was well worth it.  To top it off, when they got to a point where they didn't think they could help me anymore.... they called and explained/discussed the results and current situation, and even refunded me my last payment (without me asking!).  A+++++ company. 

everett1970

I am currently using them, but nothing has been removed yet. My credit score has dropped 30 points in the time I have had them. I am in the beginning of my 3rd month with them and so far I am not seeing any change. Was this your experience in the beginning as well? If it doesnt change by the end of the month I am cancelling their service. I had hoped my score would have went up not down. So far I am dissapointed, but maybe I don't understand the process.

Brittany m

Does sky blue credit repair need a copy of you drivers license and social security card? because I was emailed by them to provide this information

chrisklop

Yes they do.  They are completely legitimate - you don't HAVE to provide that information to them, but I did because if an agency responds to them questioning whether they are me or not, they will require 2 forms of ID, and Sky Blue can send that to the agency.  I haven't had anything but open, honest communication with them.  You can call them and talk to them - they are very easy to talk to and forthright with answers, and you'll likely feel more comfortable if you do so.

KeyWestRider

What for??! No need. Jeez. Broaden your horizons check out cleanslatecredit org and learn your rights and don't do that. Don't give anyone access to your photo ids. Not needed. What is needed is a contract that explains your rights in full.
No upfront fees it's illegal.

Wouldnt use them..

Used them for 6 months and they got NOTHING deleted.  I was lazy and didnt do my research, thought ok, its only $50 a month, go for it.  Every single item they disputed came back 'frivoulous'.  And I know exactly why.  After doing my due diligence, I took the time to understand the process and did my own processes.  Things got deleted. Use them if you want, but you can save $50 a month and time if your serious about your repair.

BTW, things can be deleted or removed from your credit report.  If you understand what is necessary, they can be deleted.  

shekhuddin

Tell us the process what you have researched. It will be so nice of you.

tattoonerd

I know this is an extremely old post I'm hoping you get this but I'm wondering if there is any advice you have to give I have been attempting to dispute process on my own .

I.D. Request

I just enrolled with sky blue. I received an email requesting a copy of my ID and ssn card. Is this normal for them?

renman1975

Only with a contract. Dont give stuff like that. Careful

Sky Blue credit repair

I have personally used this service, It  is amazing . The staff is very helpful and I got very quick results, and it is affordable capared to other services i have found.  This company is really worth a try. I had about 6 negative items removed in about 3 months. 

Watch Out!!!

Things that ARE yours on your credit report cannot be removed or changed.  They will drop off in 7 years, 10 for good reports (and you do want those to stay as long as possible). 

Some of these credit "repair" places have damaged a person's credit more than they have helped.  Only YOU can make your credit better by paying on time and getting the accounts paid in full as quickly as possible.

terrydrew

That is simply not true, items that are legit are removed every day, I have done it myself. It is the burden of the agency and creitor to verify in 30 days, if they dont the item comes off. And many times they simply dont get the job done in the 30 days.

shop74

This is not true at all. 

miatch33

Jwsisters don't comment if you don't know what your talking about.....and in this case you don't know what your talking about!

Barrettgirl

That is not true i have uses sky blue and they HAVeE remover things that werw mine!they removed 10 as a matter of fact

Very honorable company

So I recently signed up for them. I paid the $59 setup fee and got all the information they requested. They sent me an email saying they had to talk to me about some of the things on my credit report before they started the dispute process. They let me know there was a good chance that disputing wouldn't work and would cause more issues for me. When I agreed and told them not to dispute them, the woman informed me that they would refund my $59 and I wouldn't be charged again. I knew they had a money-back guarantee but this was without any prompting from me. I didn't have much experience with them but I am very impressed with the interaction I had. And I will definitely go with them in the future if my circumstances change.

DebtDiva

Yup, they did the same thing for me a few years ago.

They Helped Me

I had about 13 items removed. This in turn helped me get approved to buy my first home. They were very timely and professional. One thing is you have to make sure that you send them any communications you receive regarding your disputes. If you do not they can't do their job properly. I loved the price and the fact that youcan cancel whenever you feel like you have what you need. 

yes on sbc is awesome

They have been very timely and responsive. I am using them now and they have removed 5 accounts already withing a month. My score has gone up by 30 points already. I plan to use for a few more months and they have excellent ratings from bbb!!! They respond to you the same day or you can call them. They are inexpensive for the service you get. 

Great Customer Service

I used Sky Blue for only one month in hopes of getting some erroneous medical collections removed from my credit reports. I personally did not see any results in 30 days, and after doing some research, I felt comforable in tackling the dispute process on my own. I must say these people demonstrated amazing customer service, though. They were timely and professional and were even quick and courteous about issuing a refund when I requested to cancel my service. I was very impressed with how I was treated by this company and would recommend them to anyone who wants professional, affordable help in cleaning up his/her credit report.

They helped me

I have used them for about three months and my scores have all went up I statred close to about 550 and have reach close 630 and have seen over 9 items deleted from my reports  Iam now waiting on the next steps should be my last month working with them since just about all my negative stuff is gone.

Not worth it

I'm sure that this is true with all companies who claim to do this type of service, but since I only used Sky Blue I cannot comment on those other companies. In my case, only a few disputes could be claimed and the credit bureaus flagged the disputes as suspicious, denying the dispute altogether. With that said, the service did nothing for me and I was out 2 months of fees before I knew that I had wasted my time and money. 

KeyWestRider

The king of blanket disputes is 'LL. I got messed up for about 1300, some people got messed up for way more. I consider myself lucky. I ended up getting the retired package with a clean slate credit and it came to a grand total of 235 for 7 months of work. The kid is great. Down to earth and kicked butt for me. Said this I can do, this other no one can do it is wrong boom. I asked how much upfront he laughed. Nothing.

I took an hour of his time first call. Nothing. I asked what penalties were. He laughed. No such thing. He laughed every time I asked him the same questions I had asked Lexington. He just laughed. Total to me after his work performed 35 dollars flat.

Ok. Who the he'll works for 35 dollars? You tell me. No company I have found even talks to you without some pitch. He laughed at all the times I said what are the fees! Laughed in my face. No fees. No filing fee, illegal. No upfront fee, illegal. Not penalty fees. On and on. I thought I'm in the twilight zone. He has no grants, no federal funding bit it's a non profit. I had to wait. I didn't mind. 35 dollars for the work.he took.on. come on. He even hung up laughing. Thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I love those kids. They helped me out. This is a serious company. That's all I can say. Good luck going with someone else because all the others overcharge and abuse. That's my take.

I Use Them

Hello,

I'm currently using Sky Blue credit repair. I notice that my scores are increasing but only when I view my report on equifax,experian, and transunion direct websites. My credit scores do gradually increase as items are paid/removed using Credit Karma, but at a much slower rate.

Hope this helps.

KetKet1

Equifax, Experian and Transunion are the sites you would want your credit to be increasing on instead of credit karma since they are the actual credit bureaus.

Sky Blue / Inquires

Hello, Can Sky Blue remove hard Inquires from your credit report in less than the 2 year allotted time. I have 17 Hard Inquires on my credit report :( .  Im currently trying to increase my credit score, but the more i dig into it the worse my report looks. I am trying to increase my credit score at least 100 points in order to purchase a house and im looking to buy in approx 12 months. im currently 2,260$ in debt (hospital bills / Tmobile), hopefuly i can come to a debt settlement agreement and give each collector 50% of the amount owed in return to have removed from my credit report. I do have 4 credit cards and 1 loan that is in good standing with ontime payments. My last concern with my credit report is the fact I have several cosed account and a Bankruptcy that i filed in 2012. I understand im stuck with the bankruptcy until 2019, but some of these cosed accounts are dated back til 2006 (over 7 years old). Im seriously thinking about using Sky Blue to help me and hopefully i can start looking for a house in a year.  IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS, HELP OR HELPFUL INFORMATION. TIA :)

KeyWestRider

Go with who you want or do it yourself. But know what can and can't be removed. Because if they promise you and don't deliver they will still charge you and their money back guarantee may have clauses that limit what you get back. Some plAces deduct fees and such and you'll n lucky to get back bus fare. I signed with 'LL and I paid them the upfront 250 and paid 180 for the platinum and got 1 deletion in 5 months. When I canceled they charged me a cancellation fee.

Be careful.

I went with a clean slate credit outnof miami, and they didn't charge upfront, made no promises and never once were unavailable. And in the same time frame got my life turned around. So some company's are good and some want the big bucks and do damage. If they want to verify who you are they should use an online software. I know acscc used nexus lexxus. They never asked me for a photo of anything. Learn your rights.

KeyWestRider

Ok. Who the heck works for 35 dollars? You tell me. No company I have found even talks to you without some pitch. He laughed at all the times I said what are the fees! Laughed in my face. No fees. No filing fee, illegal. No upfront fee, illegal. Not penalty fees. On and on. I thought I'm in the twilight zone. He has no grants, no federal funding bit it's a non profit. I had to wait for a call back. 3 hours. I didn't mind. 35 dollars for the work.he took.on. come on. He even hung up laughing. Thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I love those kids. They helped me out. This is a serious company. That's all I can say. Good luck going with someone else because all the others overcharge and abuse. That's my take.

The business is not accredited by the BBB

KeyWestRider

Read the wall street journal and CNN money's report on pay for play. Lots of businesses pay for their rating. BBB applies to brick and mortar conpanies, virtual companies don't need it or get it. BBB can be bought. I am an accountant assistant and own my own consulting firm and I get the calls all the time. Pay for a rating or blah blah blah. What is the point of a rating of you buy it?

The BBB is about 100 years old bit they are about making money. Don't go based on that. Do a public search, call the AG, call the FTC and see how they are in standing with them of you must. The BBB is a joke.

SmallCat1269

Companies don't have to be. It is not required under the law.

Did well by me

I hired Blue Sky about 15 days ago, they said they would dispute two items on my credit report.   I expected it to take about two months but they both came off this week. I am pretty happy about that. When I signed up I actually had three items that I wanted to dispute but they said the third one may cause adverse action 

Blue sky

I recently signed up with them but I am little skeptical on giving them my credit karma and experian login info. They send me an email asking me to email them my login and password for credit karma and experian. I want to know if everyone here did that or they are just asking me ?🤔

Charge off

I would like to know if they can help with removing charge offs

Charge off

I would like to know if they help to remove charge offs Help!!!

Sky Blue is AWESOME!

SKy Blue Credit Repair is an awesome credit repair program to use!

Prices are reasonable

No hidden costs

No scams

Representatives are nice, friendly, and helpful

They will also tell you if it's not in your best interest to proceed with their service, they will not just take your money for the heck of it

If you are serious about repairing your credit, Sky Blue has your back!

Tried LL and Skyblue

They all use basic templates to send these letters. Terrible. I had success with Creditmergency

I've done it with another agency

I had lexington law remove a lot of really, really, bad stuff that should have remained for years. They were non-stop in the clean up. I switched to skyblue this time because hoping they can remove a bunch of credit inquiries. 

I can't speak for if SkyBlue is legit but I can say that you can have anything and everything negative removed from your credit report. Just don't be an idiot like me and let 3 different car dealerships pre-qualify you before you go in, because each of them will positively run your credit to 5 or 6 banks and you will be screwed.

That's why I am back to using a clean-up. I have perfect  everything - but now 18 hard inquires! All in one week. Nice!

KeyWestRider

Not everything. Anyone that tells you everything is taking you for a joy ride. If people could remove everything what would be the point of paying anything. Gt your laws straight. Know them before you trip people up and lead them into disaster. There are people here who got slammed by the recession, lost their homes. Rely on Credit to pay bills nd eat and feed their kids. Don't say everything because to you they are words but to us this is life.

Reliant Credit Repair

I would honestly go with them theyre thorough knowledgeable and reasonably priced. they get results i am a porduct of the product they also have ways for you to get your services for free and get paid for referrals! they really want to help andi t shows in their work and cust service

Ambiguous Answers, Never Straight Up

When I went to them about 4 years ago, I would ask questions, and they would never give me a direct answer. I was going through a divorce and had a question about my divorce decree, I called Lexington law, Skyblue, Creditrepair.com and none of them were able to answer my question. Are they really experts? Or do they pretend to be. Ended up using Creditmergency, totally different experience, all my questions were answered with detailed explanation.