Question

JonPowell

freeze credit cancel credit cards?
Will credit cards get canceled if a company like Discover ot Capital One tried to do an inquiry on your credit report and can't ?
I want to permanently freeze my credit but I also do not want some of my credit cards closed out because the companies cannot gain access to my report or score.

I have placed some links about Credit Freeze and Alerts in my profile,   you will need to copy and paste them into your browser.  

Do some Reading.

A Credit Freeze or Credit Alert on your Account will no have any impact on currently lines of credits.   

Good Luck.