Fixing credit is overwhelming! What should I do?
I've read that sending letter to debt collectors help with fixing credit. Is there a certain letter I should send? Maybe a step by step on what should be done?

I have one agency, that I have not been able to get in contact with, I am not sure why I owe them.

Another company, I didn't pay on time, but I paid. And lets say I made a payment in october and had another payment due in November and the account would have been eliminated. When I logged in to make the payment in November I did not have access, when I called the company they told me they sent it to collections. I disputed and said but I made a payment last month. The guy put me on hold, and told me there was nothing he could do. I am now being billed almost triple the amount from another agency.

Any recomendations on what I should do?