Question

ted53

False Open Collection Account
My son, who lives with me and is 30 years old, has outstanding medical bills. One of the credit agencies has knowingly reported this collection account under my name. My scores have declined over 50 points and I have lost a mortgage re-fi because of it. Are there any recourse available to me?.

false open collections account

i have an open collection account on my transunion and equinox report, from diversified adj svc for2,489 dollars,i dont no where this is ever coming so i noit is false,i have this credyt card agencydiversified adj svc saying they will file a claim with the irs,and one man after a gave him a few nasty words wanted my last for digits of my s.s. number,they call everyday,iam sick of because i no its a fraud. please help gina crawford