Question

MountainsMoveThruGod

EOS CCA...scam?
This company is listed on my credit report. I googled it in order for me to start making payments. I found a few scam warnings. I do not know how to gain access to the proper company. What should I do about this situation?

Most Helpful Response

Get all 3 reports.

Why in the world would you be willing to make payments to a company just because it is listed on your credit report when you know nothing about them!!??

Have you ever checked your credit reports before?  There are three credit bureaus that companies report to so there are 3 credit reports to check.  This site gets information from Transunion but other information is with the other two sites.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and you will find errors that need correcting.  File disputes with each of the credit bureaus for the errors you find on their report.  The credit bureau then has to investigate and either verify or delete the item.  Make it an annual ritual to check your credit reports so that only correct information shows on them.