Question

lkikkert

Employment History?
I received an email that said employment has been added. I've been at the same job for several years so this is concerning. Where can I find this information that has been added regarding employment?

To find the information on your employment on your credit report, just look under the personal information with your name and address and look under Employers.  On one of the bureaus reports, the only employment they reflected as a location I worked 20 years ago and never reflected an update as I never requested credit which resulted in a hard hit to that bureau thus, it was never updated.   Perhaps you applied for credit and they hit a bureau which had outdated information and it is now correct.   Perhaps one of your current creditors filed an update and provided your employment information.