Question

xstitchmama1027

Does it hurt your credit to use more than one credit monitoring service?
I would like to use Credit Sesame as well to monitor my Experian score.

I recently signed up for Quizzle and also Credit Sesame. Not sure how accurate either one of them are as I just had a rapid re-score done with a lender for a home loan. They said my experian score was 629- Credit Sesame says it is 662 and Quizzle says it is 598. Argh. May have to go to myfico.com and just pay as I think they are the most accurate. Though I think they just do Transunion and Equifax.

Thanks! Darn, I thought myfico was an actual score since it's by FICO and all- that's kind of false advertising huh? ;)