Question

Joshcreditquestion

Does anyone know the number for NCEP debt collection? I can't find it anywhere

I see this is an old question, but in case you never recieved the info, because it is not easy to find< it is 888-455-6662!! i have an ext 46226 for a gal named teri who will never return your calls, and one 46603 for a man named Wan who was a little helpful!! adress isNCEP,LLC po box 4138 huston tx, 77210!! you have to keep calling AND calling, it took me at least 6 months befor i could finally get ahold of someone and get answers!!

I tried that number and it leads to some bogus "you won this for calling". I am trying to figure out what to do cause I am just recently Honorably Discharged from the army after 4 years of service and in that time a had a few credit cards that didn't have any payments made.  I've gone through and settled almost all of then but this last one that was with guitar center hsbc and now it is reported as NCEP. It's in collections, but I have not received mail from them as I've been gone and deployed.  I'm really trying to get this done before the sherrif nicks on my door to serve me papers on this

1-800-214-7821 according to the BBB.

Addison170

Have you disputed the account with the credit bureaus?  If not, do that at www.annualcreditreport.com, request validation of the account.  Check your statute of limitations to see how long they have the right to sue you, just Google "statute of limitations" and your state name.  If that time has expired, you can breath easier, they can't haul you to court.  If the debt is older than 7 years, they can't report it to the credit bureaus either.  The credit bureaus should provide you with contact info for NCEP or delete it from your report within 30 days of your dispute.  You can also send letter direct to NCEP if you want, but I think I would wait for response from bureaus first.  Best of luck and thank you for your service to our country.