Does a 766 VantageScore 3.0 score qualify me for the lowest available mortgage rates?
My current Credit Karma VantageScore is 766. I had a chapter 7 bankruptcy that just dropped off my credit report last month, causing my score to jump from 703 to 766. I want to know:

1: Does this 766 VantageScore allow me to qualify for the lowest available mortgage rates? According to Credit Karma, it is an "excellent" score, so can I assume my Fico score is also excellent?

2: Do potential lenders see, know, and consider only my current credit score, or will they know that my credit score was much lower until just a month ago, an/or that I had a chapter 7 bankruptcy in the past, that just recently dropped off my credit report?

3: Will this chapter 7 bankruptcy negatively impact my ability to qualify for the lowest mortgage rates, even though it has dropped off my credit report?

Additional facts: My current debt is zero. My plan is to purchase a single family house and to pay exactly, but not more than, 20% down. I want to get a 30 year fixed rate mortgage with full documentation. I do not want to make the purchase unless I can qualify for the lowest and best mortgage rate available.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.