Question

Texas43

Do Credit Bureaus use each others reports to calculate their scores?
I have a couple negative marks on my credit but they only seem to show up on one of the big three's credit reports, meaning on they don't show up at all of credit karma. However all 3 of the credit scores are pretty similar, within a 5 point range of each other. I've gotten one account deleted and removed completely. Another was a charge off that was using over 100% of my credit utilization, and I paid this off in full. I'm wondering if this is only going to have an affect on the credit score for the bureau that was reported on these accounts or if I can expect all three to increase? And maybe what kind of bump I can expect if anyone has a crystal ball.