Question

Ng777

Divorce. Credit dropped 200 points. Can't get a loan, good credit card, or even looked at twice
Since my divorce, my credit score has dropped from a 720 to a 540ish within a week. I had a credit card that apparently went delinquent without having any knowledge of it. I have tried and tried to get a loan to take care of this and everything she left destroyed. With my score now, I can't even get the worst interest rate. I'm just stuck without options and sinking fast. I can't explain that if they look at my score a month ago they would see I was never even late on a payment. I'm 25, and hate the credit I worked so hard for was destroyed instantly. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys