Question

12Royal321

Did ssi remove my medical bills off my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

Medical

I was told by many that medical does not reflect on your credit. Are they all wrong?

mydnyterose

I was too but they lie medical bills do hurt your credit n by law they can not go against your privacy rights

No

SSI has absoulty nothing to do with your credit report.  You can contact the collection agency and inform them you are on SSI without the ability to pay, they may close the account.

ss dept

Not sure but i had insurance on the day the ambulance took me to hospital so i sent them a letter saying why was this account not paid i did have insurance ss said they will look into it thanks

how do i dispute things on my credit report to have them removed

cathymatt

There is actually an option in the help section for disputing something on your credit.  You will get the answer emailed to you.