Question

bumbed

creditors on accout not opened by me
what do I do if there are things on my report that I did not do

Most Helpful Response

get copies of your credit reports from a

It could be that someone has stolen your identity.  You need to request actual copies of your credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus - equifax, experian and trans union - if they show accounts that you have not opened then you need to dispute them as not your accounts and file a police report for stolen identity before this gets out of control.  You can also have the 3 credit bureaus place a fraud alert and credit freeze on your accounts.

help

i think someone has stolen my identy