Credit score dropping and shouldn't have
I saw my score has dropped and i don't know why. When "all" my accounts are paid ahead and almost paid off. I read where 1 creditor closed my account, probably due to no activity, this should of never made my score drop. When another creditor showed my score went way up. It was a lousy $2,000 limit that was automatically closed and you lowered my score. Wrong!
When i have so many other accounts with much more money in great standing. That should account for something. All my accounts show a raised score and you lower mine