Question

Brentlduff

Credit score dropped with no reason.
I recently had a credit score in the mid 700s. Then I started a construction loan and started building a house. I have never missed a payment on any account. My scored has dropped to the mid 600s. I don't understand why. I need my score to be higher because once the house is built I want a good interest rate when I transition to a mortgage

When opening new accounts it can ding credit scores. I am not sure why you are worried about the scores you get here, lenders are going to use a version of FICO scores. Purchase them somewhere to know where your credit actually stands.