Question

Coobs

Credit score dropped 47 points after balance transfer of two credit union loans

Score dropped from 793 to 758 after two of my credit union loans where transferred to another credit union that bought my old credit union out and they haven't reported that they have picked up the loans yet

It probably happened from the loans closing if that is what they show on your reports. After the new loan reports, if they report you might see another decrease. I would wait until the new loan reports and then purchase your FICO scores somewhere to see what happened with them, I suspect you will be fine with them.