Question

babeejq

credit score dropped
My score dropped by 30 points, but there were no significant changes that would have caused this. I actually lowered my credit card balances. Has this error occurred with anyone else? This is disappointing.

I think it does occur with others as I see this question over and over on here. I will advise you as I advise the others, follow your FICO scores, not the Vantage scores you get here. This is a great site to keep an eye on your Transunion and Equifax reports for free, but the scores should not be worried over.