Question

jarnog

Credit Karma Score
Is there a reason that my CK score would go from around 530 one day, up to 550 the next day, then on a whim I check it today (one day later again) and now it's down to 519? I know scores fluctuate with what gets added/taken away from the report, but I have done nothing...as far as inquiries or adding more debt or anything. The only thing that MAY have happened is something "falling off" of my report due to the 7 year deal.

Any help is appreciated

Most Helpful Response

I call it consiracy with the banks, since credit scores were made by banks, the banks want to make more money! I have been tring to improve my credit, come Jan 2012 it will be a year, I have been working on it. I hate identity theft, which I would not be supprised if this was done by a inside job! I have paid over $800 proffessionals and nonprofits alike. I had a 620 in the begging of the year Oct it was 589 dec 590. Crazy that this discrimination is allowed by the government! It was never voted in to law that this is legal to use by the people of the United States! 85% of my information is incorrect!!!!.... They can not keep fair records of peoples credit  and we the consumers are paying for it.  So much for fighting for a country that allows this discrimination against my fellow Americans!!!!... What did I ever fight for in the Armed Forces?????.....

Sincerely very discused with Credit and Credit Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

What I can say is my score is a 615 on here and went in to refinance my bike and they said it was a 645 now why is that?  also i have had a charge card for 4 yrs and it says my oldest charge card is 1yr 9mo old????????