Question

BBowman1979

Credit Karma is reporting an address I've never lived at. What do I do?
Towards the bottom of my home page there are a list of my reported addresses. One of which I have not ever resided at. How can I remove this?

Which credit report, Transunion or Equifax or both? To make corrections on your credit reports you must contact the credit bureau. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to "dispute" incorrect information on your credit reports. Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau and cannot make changes to your credit reports. Keep in mind that addresses have no bearing on your credit, so there isn't any damage being done to your scores about this, but still is something that you should get corrected.