Question

holz22

Credit Karma Full Credit report incorrect...Where should I dispute? Is this why my score dropped?
The new Full Credit Report on Credit Karma is amazing! However, I have one issue/question. I have 2 credit cards. They are both open, current and paid off in full every month. This is shown on the CK report. However, my Bank of America credit card is also listed in the "No Recent Activity" section. This is incorrect. I contacted Bank of America and they say they are reporting correctly. Who should I dispute this with? Is it a Transunion problem or CK? Is it a beta version teething problem? My Credit Karma score recently dropped from 756 to 668 for no apparent reason. Could it be from this inaccuracy?
Thanks

Transunion is not the only credit bureau that banks and businesses use for credit reporting.  There are two others and you can find that information by checking all three credit reports once a year, as is your legal right.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three reports.  You can file disputes (preferably in writing) on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting same. 

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau.  It is a site designed to iteach people how credit works and how to get credit to work for you.  There are numerous very informative articles and some interactive tools on site for individuals to use in this learning process.  The information obtained using these tools is never reported to anyone but the Credit Karma account holder.