Credit card issuer closed my credit card account / credit scores
I have 2 department credit card account that shows "closed" in my history. One was closed by the issuer themselves because they went out of business. The other was closed due to the card being "lost or stolen". The "lost/stolen" card was re-issued with a new account number and is currently active. These 2 account were kind of lengthy and had a very good payment history. Since it's listed as closed and not by my decision, how do I remove it from my credit report, in an attempt to boost my credit score? Is this even possible and is it a good idea? My credit score has remained at 760 - 790 for the longest time and I'm not sure if it's these two closed account that are the cause of it.

On a side note, I've never seen my credit score go any higher than 794. I even experimented going 5 - 6 months, back to back with a 0 balance on all credit card and 100% on-time payment on my student loans (as always) and that didn't seem to change anything. Any ideas on how to boost my score?