Question

Heavens7

Credit card debt vs auto loan debt, and my plan... is it a good plan or am I crazy?
Our goal here is to eliminate our credit card debt quickly and to keep our monthly money spent then same. I have an auto loan payment with substantial equity built up in my vehicle. My wife has no auto payment and a good clean title in her hand (her vehicle's is worth about the same $ as our credit card debt). My plan is to trade my vehicle in for 2 new vehicles and sell my wife's vehicle for cash to a private buyer. I would then take the cash and pay off our CC debt. Our money spent each month will be the same but now I have auto loan debt (installment debt) vs cc debt (revolving debt). Is this a good plan to pay off cc quickly? Please advise.

Anytime you pay interest it's wasted money. Your goal needs to be getting out of debt. 

Why not get a 2nd Job to pay off the CC's

Why not sell something to pay off the CC's ( yes the car is good,  but it's paid for )

Why not SELL your Car and git a beater Car ?

Google Dave Ramsey  7 Baby Steps, 

Good Plan,  depends on how you look at things.