Question

APUS64

Credit Card Debt
Your site shows a credit balance due on card from Barclays Bank, also shows no credit balance. I do not own a Barclays credit card. As best I know, I do not owe Barclays Bank anything. How do I correct this mess?

Get all 3 credit reports.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG informatioin with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

You should make it a habit to do this credit report check once a year to be sure only the correct information is on your reports.