Credit and Vantage Scores
I would be intersted in your response to my question as I truly do not understand credit scoring. I have owned my last three homes free and clear. I recently built a new home in Texas and paid cash. I have one major credit card with a credit limit of $45,000. Even though I never come close to this limit I use the card frequently and pay the balance off in full every month and have for a long time.

Recently my score (credit and vantage) have dropped.....WHY?

I owned everything I have and pay off my consumer debt every month. I have a significant amount in savings.

The whole credit scoring system has never made any sense to me, my bankers or my financial advisors......maybe you can explain....thanks