Court Judgement & Bankruptcy Dropping - will my score improve?
I am working on increasing my credit score, which is currently like 615. I have a court judgment from 2007 that will drop this December (7 years) and a Bankruptcy from Feb 2008 with will drop from my report in Feb. 2015. 1) Will this significantly affect my score; 2) I have opened and been judiciously using 2 credit cards, never running above 10% credit and always paying on time and over the minimum, but using them enough to keep them active. 3) Is there more I could be doing at this point before the Judgment and Bankruptcy drop off my report?