Question

Meisner2011

Collections.. what to do
I just found on my credit report 5 collects starting from almost 3 years ago only 1 I knew.. A few are small a few are not.. I want to buy a new house in 2 years.. What is the best route to take on this? Anyone know?!?!

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help.  Also ask about their mortgage program...

If any of the accounts are not yours then dispute them right away with the credit bureau(s) reporting them. For the accounts that are yours attempt to get a "pay for delete agreement" to get the accounts completely removed in exchange for your payment in full.