Question

zproram

Collections / Get out of debt advice
Completely embarrassed to start off.
I had great credit until 18, started with a credit card early on.
Got approved for a 4,000 personal loan but then lost my job and
everything has gone down hill since then. I have 9 things in collections.
The personal loan being the biggest at 3,880. The others are small things ranging from
$80-300. Total I am in debt 7,000 and another 3,000 in student loans but they aren't delinquent. My credit score is 523 just went up 14 points by paying something off.
I have a new good job and I want to fix this. I NEED to fix this.
So question is what are my best options. I doubt I would get approved for a loan that big with my credit score but that would be nice. Just one payment to deal with and everything else paid off. I am not wanting to get into credit accept to build my score back up after this but what advice do you have to get out of this.

Thankyou!