Question

JCarecredit

Collections and court
i was almost $20,000 in debt to Care Credit for medical bills. I was paying over $700 mo payments and it was all going towards interest. I was working 4 jobs to get it paid but couldn't make it. I was advised by CC to let it go past due so they could work with me. I did. They turned it over to collections. I received notification from the collection company and I wrote them and told them I could make payments on these 2 accounts totaling almost $20,000 but I could not pay $700. I could pay $400/mo. They stopped corresponding and I know I should have tried to contact them but didn't. Then I was served papers that I was being sued. I settled out of court with reasonable payments and 100% of my payments are going toward my principal. Payments are about $450 and I've reduced the balance to $17,000. My problem is it shows up as 4 derogatories on my report. There are 2 care credit accounts and those are closed. The report shows both accounts in collections and both in court actions. Is there a way to show that both are about the same accounts?

You will have a negative account for the original account and a negative account for the collections of the original account, this is how it is. Not the kind of 2 for 1 that anyone wants.