Question

kn0lerance

Card with $0 balance for one month used, my score dropped over twenty points. Why did this happen?
I paid off a card and left it at $0 for a month. The next month I only used it 6% and my score dropped 20 points! Why did this happen? If I pay my card off again and the statement is $0 will my score continue to drop? How long before those points are recovered? Should I use my card every month?

No you do not need to use your card every month,   I have 12 CC's  and  have gone over 4 months without using any of them and my CS did not go up or down,  just stayed the same.   I only use 2 CC's right now with very little transactions and they are paid off every month.  Credit Karma says I have 0 utilization and that is fine with me.  

You never want to pay interest on your CC's.

I pay the card off every month to avoid paying interest, but only two things changed since I last checked my score. I lowered my utilization and one of my cards went from 0 usage to 6%. From what I understand if anything my score should have gone up. Can someone please explain what happened?