Question

lovecomplex

Can't figure out why my score dropped 88 points
Hey guys, my credit score on equifax just dropped about 88 points and I can't figure out why. I was expecting a possible drop due to a recent insurance pay off on a car loan but if I look at my current report and my previous one (without the score drop) the auto loan shows as paid/closed on both. There are some *slight* balance changes on CC utilization but that's the only thing I can really see.
Is it possible that Credit Karma just took a week updating my score, even though the data (loan payoff) was already showing up on CK? It just seems really weird to me and a little discouraging as I've been working towards a conventional home loan so I can increase my options over an FHA loan.

I appreciate your help!