Question

slpiper90

Can you get late payments off a credit report?
I've looked through all of my credit reports, and nothing is *too* bad. I have one medical bill from when my daughter was born (although I thougth there should be more--why is there only one?). My used/available credit is high--I'm working on lowering that. I don't have excessive debt--I do have a mortgage (close to, but less than $150,000), 2 cars (just under $50,000), and student loans (20,000). Other than that, my debt is less than $1,500 in credit cards.
Is there a reason that more medial debt isn't showing? Does it not all get placed on my credit report? I had my daughter about 2 years ago.

What is the best thing for me to do to build my credit-I'm working on paying my credit cards down/off