Question

bree615

Can i cancel the creditcard i got last night, today and it wont hurt or affect my credit score?
its been almost 20 hours since i applied and got accepted. i do not need this card. is there and way to stop it before it shows up on my credit as a full credit card account? and so it will not hurt or affect my credit score and account.

Usually once it's approved? The damage is already done, close or cancel it now won't reverse the affect.

Nope you can not stop the process.

You Credit report will take a hit with the apply, 
and if you cancel/close the card you will take yet another hit.

Serious question. Why did you apply?

The hard pull on your credit has been done so you'll see a ~5 point drop frok that. The new account with whatever limit you got can, in theory, drop your overall utilization and help raise your score back up...possibly higher.

I don't know what your overall profile looks like but I'd probably keep the card. JMHO

Sounds like you have not read anything on this site or you would not have even thought of that question. The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works.  I learned a lot more here than from my college business classes, and now enjoy an excellent credit score.