Question

TiaGG

Can a lender see the collection accts that have been removed/written off (owed bal)
Collections Management Center:

Removed and written off are two different things. If you see collection accounts on your reports, the lenders will see them. Credit Karma does have a "removed collection" area and that is NOT on your actual credit reports. If collections are removed on your credit reports then they are gone. You can get free credit reports once per year from annualcreditreport maybe check there if you are unsure. And if you end up with a bike, be extremely careful, you can end up in an early grave or wheelchair really easily.

Specifics

I want to apply for a motorcycle loan but if a lender can see what I can see on the collections management center, then I won't even bother.   I don't want to waste my score (pts).  Trying to build not lessen.

Thanks!

Have you read the articles here so you can get a good understanding of how credit works?  It is information that will help you for the rest of your life.