Question

Dubber

billing address wrong and can't be corrected
For the last month, I have not been able to use my Capital One card to pay for purchases at Apple Computer. For some reason, Apple thinks the billing zip code on my Apple ID is different from the billing zip code on my Capital One. They are not.

I have spent hours and hours this last month with both Apple and Capital One to try to straighten this out. Both deny that the problem is on their end. Capital One also claims that they approved the charges, but I still get an error on the Apple site that declines the transaction because .... the zip codes don't match. I have tried to get a three way with me, Apple and Capital One. However, Capital One wants to tape the discussion and Apple refuses to be taped.

I spent 3 hours last night trying to solve this problem (again). The Capital One representative's grasp of English was so bad, I could not understand what he was saying. I had to end the chat, start another and hope I would get a rep who could understand me better and who could explain things to me. That was another big fat failure.

I have excellent credit, yet I'm being treated like an insane person. If no one here has a solution, I'm going to have to apply for a second credit card -- which I do not want to do.

So please, can anyone help?