Question

SR77716

Best method to raise score
I screwed up my credit when I was younger, but not just about everything has dropped off. I don't currently have any debt, so I was wondering what the best, and fastest, way to bring my score up would be. Should I open a few new cards or take out a loan? Thanks for advice.

Do you have any cards now?  It might be good to open two cards.  If you dont have any cards now you might have to start with secured cards.  When you do this you will see a drop in your score.  This will happen but it is ok because it will increase your score in the next few months after it starts reporting.