Question

6speed8

Any chance of getting late payment history removed from closed student loan ?
I took out a few student loans in 2009-2010. I dropped out in late 2010 due to a misdiagnosed illness that turned out to be cancer. Repayment on the first loan began 6 months after dropping out of school and I had several late payments in 2011. My finances fell apart along with my health. In 2012 I filed for Disability Discharge and completed the monitoring period in 2015. With the second chance on my health and finances, I've become very diligent about my scores. They are at least 175 points higher than I started off 2015 with. All my student loans are now listed as Paid/Closed. That first loan still shows the 3 late payments even though it's listed as Paid/Closed. At this point, is there any chance of getting those late payment remarks removed ? Thanks.

Sorry, but they'll remain, though they'll fall off in due time.  Mine did.