All my disputes were deleted from Experian with no explanation.
Experian said I could dispute a couple of liens on my credit profile listed on the public record portion of my credit report. All my disputes were deleted from Experian with no explanation.
How or who did at Experian process my dispute by deleting my response with not even a no, you're wrong and give no reason why other than deleted.
I conclude that Experian did not contact the three parties involved that they made this decision on there (Experian) own.
This is what happened when I followed the laws of Congress of the United States in there codes said they said I/we/us can do and tells us how to do it by following the law.
The reporting agency didn’t disagree, the congress didn’t disagree, the reporting agency didn’t disagree otherwise I would of heard from one of the three.
Furthermore I cannot get an answer from any of the two and the third party “person” who placed the lien on the public record has no clue about unsecured debts.
Debt collection attempts are subject to proof-of-claim. If they cannot show documentary evidence that you owe something then you can rightfully object.
I can’t even get a validation of the purported debt from any of these agencies.