Adding a federal student loan(Direct Loan) affects negatively my credit score?
I'm in college now, and I have about 7 months of credit, will a new loan affect me now or when I finish paying?

I heard of people that there credit score dropped from 10 to 50 points when there account was closed!!!

Yes and no

From personal experience, when I opened my loans for school it had an impact, albeit a very minor one on my credit.   The primary reason being is that, as I'm guessing your loans are, they were deferred and showed a high balance relative to the initial loan for two years.  In other words, the $7500/$5500 balances stayed at $7500/$5500 until I went into repayment.

Note that this is not necessarily a negative thing over the long term and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Student loans go into the account mix as something of a separate item.  If you can maintain the payments (and when you go into repayment, you will want to plan very carefully your payment plan) it will actually boost your score.  Part of it is the assistance it provides to your account mix.  Another part of it is that since the loans report to the bureaus, even before you go into repayment, they will show as a credit line that is being paid.   By the time you exit school, you will show multiple loans of a variable period that are in good standing (1-5 years) 6 months after graduation.

Where they can hurt you when you close them is by causing your length of credit history to average down.  The length of your credit history is based on open accounts, and closing one or more that has been open for 10-12 year or so (assuming you didn't repay early) can have a impact on averaging down your age of credit.

For a simplified example, assume you graduate, and its been 10 years and you are close to closing your freshman loan, which is 14 years old (the only one, since as a stellar student, you ended up with a full ride scholarship for the remainder -  simplified example, remember).  You have a car loan @ 4 years of age, 3 credit cards at 12 years, 6 years and 2 years (one you picked up in college, one you picked up for a bigger credit line a few years later, and one you picked up for the cash back/rewards a couple of years back).  Now you want to buy a house.  Your credit age is 7.6 years ((14+4+12+6+2)/5).  Closing out that loan will drop your age, since it is the oldest open line of credit, to 6 years ((4+12+6+2)/4).    The net result is probably 5-10 points off your FICO score.  Or roughly the same as an inquiry.  

So is there a downside to the credit score?  Yes, on the front and back end, but it is very small.  However, it is outweighed by the benefits over the long term.  The only other advice I would add is to make sure you diversify your credit, particularly early on, which will mitigate the closure of the loans later on.