Question

CRT113

Added a Credit Card and Credit Score dropped almost 30 points
My girlfriend added me to one of her older credit card accounts since the Credit Karma calculator suggested that adding an account would improve my credit score. When I did, my Total Accounts in the Credit Report Card went from a D to a C, Age of Credit History went from a B to a higher B, and Credit Card Utilization went from an A to a higher A. Overall, my Credit Report Card stayed at a B. However, my credit score dropped 28 points. Any ideas on what may have caused this?