Question

Bravesfan319

Account pulled out of Collections??
I looked at my credit score the other day to see that 3 accounts had gone into collections! I called the hospital (they were medical bills), and was able to figure out what was wrong.

They pulled two of them out of collections, but are refusing to pull the third. Since two of them are being pulled out of collections, will these still show on my credit report and will I have to dispute them?

Thanks!

If they are pulling the accts.

The should disappear from your report.  If they are still there in 2 months then file a dispute  

Do your best to get the last one paid off as soon as possible. 

Good luck. 

Bravesfan319

Thank you very much! All account are paid and I'll be watching my credit report closely to make sure they're removed!