Question

dhbtoo

account in collections
This is really a Credit Karma site issue -- I clicked on the link to "find out more about the account in collections," and it cycled me back to the previous page. I have tried off an on for several months to do this, and I have used several different computers and ISPs. What gives, and how do I find out more?

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a full copy of your complete credit report from one of the 3 bureaus (CK uses TransUnion).  At the back it lists all creditor addresses & phone numbers.  Best of luck!