Question

AngryUser

A name was added to my credit report that I don't have credit under which dropped my score 52 pts
I have contacted all 3 credit services and not one show the name change that you show was done. I have all credit under same name and have for as long as I can remember. I want this off your report because it dropped my score 52 pts. This is inexcusable !!
Please remove this name change you show on August 2, 2014! All 3 credit agencies told me that Credit Karma does not get their ratings from them but I work hard to keep excellent credit and this drop on your site still needs to be corrected!
Angry Credit Karma User

Hey guy! Chill out, relax. CK is not used by lenders for determining your credit character. In fact, CK only monitor your "Transunion" credit file and gives you a rough estimate of where they predict your score to be..... It is not accurate and it will not hurt your credit file. This site should be used as a tool to help you get your credit report correct. Smh!!!!